There are many factors that affect bearing life
- Tightness. Under severe working conditions, if the U-Joint With 2 Welder Plate Type And 2 Plain Round Bearings is directly exposed to the external environment, the life of the bearing will be damaged. For bearings in special positions, bearings with sealing rings can be used to seal the lubricant in the bearings.
- Lubrication. Good lubrication can maintain the smooth operation of the bearing.
- High and low temperature. The oil film is easy to be damaged under high temperature environment. The use of high temperature grease or oil and gas lubrication can improve the bearing life. In addition to the influence of environmental factors, the sliding bearing itself will generate a lot of heat during continuous rotation, which will also affect the life of the bearing.
- Installation accuracy. Excessive coaxiality or improper preloading will affect bearing life.
- Load. Bearings of different types and different specifications can bear different radial and axial loads and should be controlled within a reasonable range. In addition, roller bearings of the same overall dimensions can withstand higher loads than ball bearings.
- Vibration and shock. Under proper lubrication, fluid lubricated bearings have good shock absorption, shock resistance and vibration resistance.
- Materials. When lubrication is poor or in dry friction conditions, squeezing between materials with similar characteristics will cause fretting corrosion. Different bearing materials have different degrees of bearing corrosion.
- Surface treatment. Liquid nitrogen hardening, phosphating, PTFE, and molybdenum can all improve the wear resistance of bearing parts.
- Humidity, seawater and other environmental factors. In general industrial machinery, when the water content of the oil mist lubrication system is greater than 100 mg/kg, it can cause a sharp reduction in U-Joint With 4 Grooved Round Bearings life. For non-precision machinery, a brass to steel material combination can be used to improve scale resistance and heat dissipation.