I believe everyone knows that after we have completed the purchase of Vickers vane pumps, we need to connect valve pipes to Vickers vane pumps, etc., then we should pay attention to Vickers vane pumps and connected valve pipes What time? What is the connection method?
A. Clip connection
Common valve connection methods include: flange connection, clip connection, butt welding connection, threaded connection, clamp connection, clamp connection, self-sealing connection and other connection forms.
1. Butt-weld connection: The two ends of the valve body are processed into butt-welded grooves according to the requirements of butt-welding welding, corresponding to the pipe welding grooves, and fixed on the pipe by welding.
2. Socket welding connection: Both ends of the valve body are processed according to socket welding requirements, and connected to the pipeline through socket welding. The flange is divided into a raised surface (RF), a flat surface (FF), and a convex-concave surface (MF).
B. Flange connection:
The valve is installed between the two flanges. The valve body usually has positioning holes to facilitate installation and positioning. The valve and the two ends of the pipe are directly clamped together with bolts.
1. Trapezoidal groove type: Oval metal ring is used as a gasket, which is used for valves with working pressure ≥64 kg/cm2 or high temperature valves. Flange connection is the most used connection form of valve top.
2. Lens type: The washer is a lens shape, made of metal. Used for high pressure valves with working pressure ≥100 kg/cm2, or high temperature valves. According to the shape of the joint surface, it can be divided into the following types:
The valve body has flanges at both ends, corresponding to the flanges on the pipeline, and is installed in the pipeline by bolting the flange.
3. O-ring type: This is a relatively new form of flange connection. It is developed following the emergence of various rubber O-rings. It is more reliable in sealing effect than ordinary flat washers.
4. Concavo-convex type: high working pressure, medium hard washer can be used.
5. Smooth type: used for valves with low pressure, which is more convenient for processing.
6. Tenon-groove type: a gasket with large plastic deformation can be used, which is widely used in aggressive media and has a good sealing effect.
Contact us to learn more: VQ pump.