What are the main points that you need to pay attention and pay attention to when the vane pump is being managed?
In addition to the need to prevent dry rotation and overload, prevent inhalation of air and excessive vacuum, what else?
1. If the pump steering changes, the suction and discharge directions also change. The vane pump has a prescribed steering, and no reverse is allowed. Because the rotor blade groove is inclined, the blade has a chamfer, the bottom of the blade communicates with the oil discharge cavity, the throttle groove on the oil distribution plate and the suction and discharge port are designed according to the predetermined steering. The reversible vane pump must be specially designed.
2. The vane pump is assembled, and the oil distribution pan and the stator are correctly positioned with positioning pins. The vanes, rotors, and oil distribution pans must not be reversed. The suction area of the inner surface of the stator is most susceptible to wear. If necessary, it can be turned over to install the original suction area Become the discharge area and continue to use.
3. Disassembly and assembly Note that the working surface is clean, and the oil should be filtered well when working.
4. If the gap of the blade in the blade groove is too large, the leakage will increase, and if it is too small, the blade will not be able to expand and contract freely, which will cause malfunction.
5. The axial clearance of the vane pump has a great influence on ηv.
1) Small pump -0.015～0.03mm
2) Medium-sized pump -0.02～0.045mm
6. The temperature and viscosity of the oil should generally not exceed 55°C, and the viscosity should be between 17 and 37 mm2/s. If the viscosity is too large, oil absorption is difficult; if the viscosity is too low, leakage is serious.
Click here to learn more: China vane pump.