What is ij.start.canon setup and what are its main features? Canon Ij refers to the printer. The link allows you to download driver software or drivers for a particular model or serial number. INK-JET printers are identified by the Ij initial. This link might take you to the Canon setup page. Canon is the world's leading printer, scanner and camera manufacturer.
Canon printers can be called multi-functional printers. They can print, scan, copy and fax all from one device. Canon printers can print 15 prints per minute. The Canon printer prints look real and natural. Canon Ij printers are capable of printing colour and black and white.
- Follow the steps below to download and install software and drivers for your Android and PC.
How do I download and install Canon Ij printer driver or software for my PC?
Follow these steps to install Canon Ij printer driver on your PC.
- First, open the browser.
- Next, use the browser to visit the official website: ij.start.canon
- After that, a Canon official page will open.
- You will then see the Setup option, which is a start here below.
- Click that button.
- The next page will then appear.
- Next, enter your model number or serial number.
- You can also choose the letters or numbers based on your printer's serial number or model number.
- Next, click on the Go button.
- The driver for your printer's model number should then appear.
- The Download option will appear after that.
- Click it.
- This is it, the downloading process will start.
- Double-click the downloaded setup.
- Then click on Run.
- Next, click on the "Yes" option.
- Next, install the Canon printer driver.
How do I download and install Canon Ij printer setup app for Android phones
Follow this process to install Canon Ij printer app for Android phones.
- Open the Google Play Store or any other store on your Android phone.
- Next, use the search tab to search for Canon Ij.
- The application list will be available.
- Select the right application.
- Click on the Install button.
- The application will then be downloaded.
- After downloading, permit installation.
- This completes the installation of canon Ij.
Use ij.start.canon to Download Canon Driver -
- Please Read the Following Information Before You Can Download Canon Driver. Once you are done, follow these steps to download the Canon driver.
- Connect to the Internet and open the Web Browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Type ij.start.canon at the top of your Internet browser and hit Enter.
- It should automatically take you to the downloading site. You will need to type the model number of your printer.
- It will now search for the requested model in the database and find it. Please click on Start the Right
- It may provide you with some pre-installation advice on screen. Please follow that.
- It will ask you to download the Canon Printer Driver depending on your computer's operating system.
- The setup file can be downloaded and installed.
How to scan a document with the Canon IJ scan utility software
- Before you follow the steps below, make sure to install Canon IJ scan utility software from the official Canon site. Also, connect your printer to the system. The Canon IJ scanner utility tool is usually included in full-feature MP drivers.
- Turn on your printer and place the document you wish to scan on the scanner glass.
- Click on the scan button to open scan utility software.
- It scans the document and allows users to modify settings or set scan resolution in preview scans.
- Browse to the folder where you wish to save the scanned document. Click the Save button.
- This allows the user to scan the document using the Canon Printer & Scanner. If you need more help with your Canon Printer or Web address ij.start.canon, please let us know. We're more than happy to assist you.
Steps to set up a network connection on your ij.start.canon printer
Wireless connection method:
- To open the Settings menu, press the Home button on your printer.
- Navigate to the Device Setting.
- Turn on Wireless LAN connection.
- During the ij.start.canon setup process, select the Wireless Connection option.
- Next, add the Canon printer into the device list. Follow the prompts.
- Finalize the Canon wireless connection.
WPS Connection Method
- Find and press the WiFi button at the Canon printer.
- Hold the button down for a few seconds, until the LED light flashes.
- Next, press the WPS button on the router.
- Next, connect the Canon printer to the router network.
- Follow the prompts on screen to complete the setup.