Servo energy-saving hydraulic station is a more complex hydraulic control mode, and it is also a closed-loop control. Its application is relatively extensive at present, especially in the field of industrial control. However, it also has corresponding advantages and disadvantages, so let's talk about it in detail.
The servo energy-saving hydraulic station has the following advantages:
(1) The actuator moves fast and can change direction quickly.
(2) Its transmission is stable and its anti-interference ability is strong, especially at low speed, its performance is good.
(3) Its speed regulating range is wide and its power gain is high.
The disadvantages of servo energy-saving hydraulic station are:
(1) The transmission speed of its hydraulic signal is relatively slow and it is not easy to correct.
(2) Its structure is complex and its machining accuracy is high, so its cost is high.