The global Biological Seed Treatment Market is forecasted to reach USD 2,037.5 million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from emerging markets will help the biological seed treatment market to maintain stable growth over the forecast period. The adoption of modern farming techniques will provide strength to the Biological Seed Treatment Market and will also help in its growth over the forecasted period.
The adoption of sustainable agricultural practices by the farmers is expected to drive the growth of the biological seed treatment market. The biological treatments are environmentally friendly and, at the same time, increase the crop yield and enhance the seed's quality. The treatment helps in retaining the uniform growth of the crop in high or less moisture. The agricultural sector is experiencing an increasing usage of biological seed treatment solutions in order to eradicate the pathogens, improve the seed health, and protect the crops from insects, pests, drought, and plant diseases.
Rising demand in the agriculture sector for food grains and growing R&D to increase crop yield and seed potential is expected to drive the growth of the biological seed treatment market. The growing focus on organic farming in the agricultural sector is most likely to fuel the demand for biological seed treatment over the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding the adverse effect of chemical seed treatment among the health-conscious population is boosting the utilization of biological seed treatment solutions.
Get PDF Sample for this Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3696
Key participants include BASF SE, Syngenta International AG, Bayer CropScience AG, DuPont, Monsanto Company, Koppert Biological Systems, ADAMA agricultural solutions, Plant Health Care, Incotec, and Verdesian Life Sciences, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The microbials segment accounted for the largest market share of the biological seed treatment in 2019. The need to improve crop quality and human health is most likely to increase the usage of the microbials in the agricultural sector.
- Seed enhancement held the largest market share of 57.68% in 2019 and is expected to maintain steady growth over the forecast period. The biostimulants help in the improvement of the rate and frequency of germination.
- Increasing use of biofertilizers and bioinsecticides for treating vegetable seeds and rising awareness regarding the adverse effects of agrochemicals is expected to drive the growth of biological seed treatment solutions for the production of vegetable crops.
- North America accounted for the largest market share of the biological seed treatment solutions in 2019. The increasing need for higher yield and eradication of pathogens from the plants is driving the use of biological seed treatment solutions by the farmers in the region.
Ask Our Expert for customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3696
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Botanicals & others
- Microbials (Fungi, Bacteria)
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Seed Enhancement (Biostimulants, Biofertilizers)
- Seed Protection (Biofungicides, Bioinsecticides)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Vegetable crops
Access full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biological-seed-treatment-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Biological Seed Treatment market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]