There are many kinds of plastic tableware according to the composition, such as high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate, etc. There are also many plastic cutlery trays in life, such as plastic tableware trays, etc. Let's introduce it below.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE): suitable for bath products and cleaning supplies, not suitable for meat and cakes. In addition, some families also use plastic tableware containing this ingredient to pack daily garbage and kitchen debris.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC): It is made of vinyl chloride. The plastic wrap has good transparency, strong adhesion, and is not easy to break. The price is low and low, but it will release toxic substances when it comes into contact with grease. Do not put food containing more fat, you can put vegetables and fruits, in addition, refrigerated food can also be put. If using a microwave, it is best not to use plastic tableware that contains this ingredient, as the high temperature can also release toxic substances.
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE): It is mostly used to make the inner film of milk boxes and packaging boxes, but it will melt when the temperature exceeds 120 degrees Celsius. It is best not to heat it. In daily use, it is best to remove the plastic wrap and do not use it in a microwave oven, otherwise harmful substances will be dissolved.
- Polypropylene (PP): It has good transparency and is mostly used to make disposable boxes for restaurants. Of course, plastic boxes made of it can also be heated in microwave ovens. This material is the only plastic box that can be microwaved. When purchasing, be sure to see the polypropylene material and the words "microwaveable" marked on the box.
- Polystyrene (PS): heat-resistant and cold-resistant, it is mostly used to make fast food boxes and instant noodle boxes, but it is not suitable for heating at microwave rate, because too high temperature will cause it to release harmful substances. In addition, Try not to use it for hot and acidic foods.
- Polycarbonate (PC): Transparency, toughness, and strength are very good, and it is mostly used to make water bottles, water cups, feeding bottles, etc., but it contains endocrine disruptors such as bisphenol A, which is harmful to developing children and is also pregnant. In severe cases, it will lead to congenital intellectual disability in children and miscarriage of pregnant women. Therefore, if parents find that the material of the baby bottle used by their baby contains PC, they should stop using it immediately and choose a bottle made of other safe materials.
Ningbo Haishu Botai Plastic Products Co., Ltd. is a Skirting Board Manufacturer from China. The company sells Kitchen Pvc Skirting Board, Aluminum Skirting Board, Plastic Cutlery Tray. The company specializes in R&D, design, and production of cabinet aluminum skirtings, wood grain skirtings, adjusting feet, table mats, foam boards, and other accessories.