The only type of adjuster that can represent an insured person in a property dispute is the Public Insurance Adjuster. An experienced public adjuster can act as your advocate, helping you navigate the insurance maze and collect all the amounts due under your policy. Public adjusters can help to determine the coverages and the causes of loss, in order for the carrier to make an offer or deny it.

Website URL: