Commonly used Sponge Composite Fabrics are divided into three types: high density, medium density, and low density according to their structure. The high-density sponge composite fabric has many holes and is full. It is often used to make sound-absorbing cotton, sofa cushions, soft bags, and other materials. Commonly used sponge composite fabrics are divided into three types: high density, medium density, and low density according to their structure. The high-density sponge composite fabric has many holes and is full. It is often used to make sound-absorbing cotton, sofa cushions, soft bags, and other materials.
The use of high-density sponge composite fabric has the characteristics of absorbing external force, delicate, soft, and comfortable touch. It can meet a variety of market needs in industries such as automobiles, furniture, health care, and toys.
Sponge composite fabric has the following characteristics
1. The sponge composite fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant, and non-ironing.
2. The sponge composite fabric has poor moisture absorption, and it has a sense of stuffiness while wearing. At the same time, it is easy to be charged with static electricity and contaminate dust, which affects appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly drops, does not deform, and has a good wash and wear properties.
3. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, the sponge composite fabric has poor melting resistance, and it is easy to form holes when encountering soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc. when wearing.
4. Sponge composite fabric has good light resistance, except that it is worse than acrylic fiber, its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost on par with acrylic fiber.
5. The sponge composite fabric has good resistance to various chemicals. Acids and alkalis do not damage them much, and they are not afraid of molds and insects.
Sponge composite fabric is a kind of Clothing Fabric garment fabric used in daily life. Its biggest advantage is that it has good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, so it is suitable for outerwear.