Global virtual reality in healthcare market was valued at US$ 260.5 million in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 3,441.4 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 33.2% over the forecast period. Some of the players operating in the virtual reality in healthcare market are Firsthand Technology, FundamentalVR, Facebook, Inc., General Electric, ImmersiveTouch, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Medical Realities ltd., Psious amongst others.
Download Sample PDF For Business Information: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=217&rp
Virtual reality is the creation of computer generated simulated virtual environment to provide real-life sensory experience to the person. It creates a highly immersive, visual and three dimensional environment, in which an individual is able to manipulate virtual objects and perform a series of tasks. The environment is either of real or simulated world, in which an individual is able to feel and interact with the objects and characters. Virtual treatment has many advantages over conventional methods of treatment like virtual treatment often eliminates the use of drugs and complex surgical procedures, thus saving the cost and time.
Major factors driving the global virtual reality in healthcare market are: increasing demand for innovative diagnostic techniques, rising incidences of neurological disorders, and increasing disease awareness. Recent advancements in the field of information technology such as laptop, computer, internet connectivity and mobile applications, would further fuel the market growth. However, high cost of treatment, lack of skilled workers and high cost of supportive hardware devices are likely to hinder the market growth.
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market:
- By Offering
- Hardware Device
- Head Tracking Systems
- Head Mounted displays
- Non-Immersive Systems
- Hardware Device
- By End User
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Healthcare Institutes
- By Application
- Visualization (Virtual Endoscopy, Colonoscopy)
- Computer Assisted Surgery (Training, Planning, Rehearsal and Delivery)
- Mental Health, Psychological Therapy and Post
- Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Disability and Rehabilitation
- Medical Training/ Teaching/ Determining Level of Skill
- Pain Management
- By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market research added by Absolute Markets Insights, offers a comprehensive analysis of the growth trends prevailing in the global business arena. This report also provides definitive data regarding the market, size, marketing aspects, and revenue forecast of the industry. In addition, the study explicitly highlights the competitive status of major players in the projection schedule while focusing on their portfolio and regional expansion efforts.
The Global Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis to 2030 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications industry, with an emphasis especially on the analysis of global market trends. The report aims to provide an overview of the enterprise content delivery networks and enterprise streaming software market with detailed market segmentation by component, type of deployment, industry vertical, and geography. The global market for enterprise content delivery networks and enterprise streaming software is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
The overall turnover of the companies / segments for the years 2021, 2020 and 2019 is provided in the sub-heading “Financial performance” (listed companies) with the analysis and explanation of the increase or decrease. decrease in these due to factors such as mergers and acquisitions, profit or loss of any strategic business unit (SBU) and others.
Information relating to new product launches, strategic collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory approval and other company developments in the market is covered in the strategic initiatives section.
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market: Regional analysis includes:
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia and Australia)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (United States, Mexico and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC countries and Egypt.)
This research provides detailed information on the major factors influencing the Virtual Reality in Healthcare market growth on a global and regional level (drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges), forecast of market size, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; growth opportunities by segment and by country, strengths and weaknesses, brand portfolio; Marketing and distribution strategies; challenges and threats of current competition and prospects; Key Company Profiles, SWOTs and Growth Strategies.
The Virtual Reality in Healthcare market research covers a comprehensive analysis of the following data:
• Historical and future growth of the Global Virtual Reality in Healthcare market.
• Segmentation of enterprise content delivery network and enterprise streaming software market to highlight the growth prospects and trends impacting these segments.
• Change the consumption behavior of customers in different regions.
• Regional analysis on the basis of market share, growth prospects and key countries.
• Agreements, product launches, acquisitions and R&D projects of various players in the enterprise content delivery networks and enterprise streaming software market.
Get More Information : https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Virtual-Reality-in-Healthcare-Market-2019-2027-217
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-740-024-2424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna