The application of pre-filled/pre-filled syringes is mainly concentrated in the areas of special medicines such as insulin, tumors and vaccines.
The market demand for pre-filled/pre-filled syringes is growing rapidly, mainly because pre-filled/pre-filled syringes can simplify clinical operations, are convenient and practical, and reduce the cost of injections for patients; avoid repeated aspirations after using diluents, and reduce twice Pollution.
The pre-filled/pre-filled syringe consists of a needle tube, a push rod, an injection needle, and a needle protective cap. In order to ensure that the rubber piston on the push rod of the assembly can slide freely in the inner cavity of the needle tube, in the production process of the pre-filled/pre-filled syringe assembly, the inner cavity of the needle tube and the rubber piston should be sprayed with silicone oil lubrication treatment. If the amount of silicone oil is too small, it will affect the sliding performance of the push rod rubber piston in the inner cavity of the needle; if the amount of silicone oil is too much, the amount of silicone oil remaining in the inner cavity of the needle and the rubber will affect the quality of the medicine packaged in the assembly.
There are two traditional methods of silicone oil spraying:
1. Pour the needle tube and rubber piston into the silicone oil tank diluted with solvent, soak and then take it out for drying. During the drying process, the silicone oil will fall off and the siliconization will not be uniform, and the effect will be inconsistent. Not ideal, the amount of silicone oil is not strictly controlled.
2. Spray gun spraying, this method has thick edges, unevenness, and excessive particles.
In order to solve the problem of traditional silicone oil spraying, the technical team of Guangzhou Ascend Precision Equipment Co., Ltd. has been focusing on the advanced spraying production lines of multinational companies such as BD and Schott, a well-known American medical device manufacturer since 2008. It has introduced American micro-spraying technology and focused on the development of ul .The quantitative atomization spraying system of grade and nl grade provides high-precision micro atomization spraying system solutions for customers in China and Asia.
The micro atomization spray system of Guangzhou Ascend Company consists of three parts:
(1) online spray platform;
(3) Sonicair precision atomization nozzle. The online spraying platform adopts high-precision servo drive, with CCD visual inspection device, automatic detection and positioning. There are small, medium, and large automation platforms to meet the needs of different production lines. The FSP-AP trace fluid pump system adopts industry-leading precision sapphire ceramic pump technology, which has the characteristics of high efficiency, high precision, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and pollution-free. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical, biochemical, medical equipment, and semiconductor industries. The fluid control of dispensing, filling and atomizing spraying, maintenance-free design, extreme stability and reliability, and high-efficiency production make the FSP-AP micro-pump system the first choice for mid-to-high-end customers for dispensing and spraying fluids. system.
The Sonicair atomizing nozzle adopts a special pipeline design, made of 316 stainless steel, which is not easy to undergo chemical changes, and there are no moving parts or valves, so the spraying effect is stable and reliable. When the Sonicair spray device is used in conjunction with the FSP-AP trace fluid control system, it can obtain high-precision, trace (minimum nl level), uniform and fast spraying effect, well-known pre-filled/pre-filled syringes, flushing tubes, and drugs in the industry Stents and blood collection tube companies have adopted our spraying solutions. The Sonicair atomizing spray system has proven to be very effective in spraying prefilled/prefilled syringes, drug stents and syringe needles. It has been widely promoted and used in the North American market. The manufacturer provides an ideal technology upgrade solution.
The FSP-AP + Sonicair atomizes fluid in a special way. Unlike other gas nozzles that depend on time and pressure to atomize fluids, the Sonicair nozzle atomization device is effective through a positive displacement fluid injection delivery system. The liquid injection system completes a precise injection of fluid to the nozzle and injects the fluid into the airflow. When the fluid is sprayed through the Sonicair nozzle, an atomizing field is formed.
Different nozzle designs and specifications and process control can be selected to achieve the ideal spray effect, so as to obtain a consistent and continuous cone or beam spray mode. Conical spray has proven to be the most effective way to spray the inner wall of the syringe. The air flow simultaneously ejected from the nozzle helps to spread the mist-like fluid to the periphery evenly. The beam jet can optimize the fluid penetration through the film substrate in the production of diagnostic test paper.
Features of atomization spraying system:
● Small, medium, and large automation platforms to meet the needs of different production lines
● The platform system adopts high-precision servo drive, with CCD visual inspection device, automatic detection and positioning
● High-precision ceramic pump, sapphire grade, wear-resistant, no pollution
● Special Sonicair precision nozzle
● Micro spraying, from ul level to nl level
● The effect of atomization spraying: fine, uniform, 5-50um fluid atomization
● High precision, up to 0.5% CV accuracy
● Maintenance-free design, extremely stable and reliable
● High efficiency, high output, bring greater value to customers
● Successful cases, widely adopted by well-known multinational companies
● Suitable for pre-filled syringes, pre-filled syringes, and other applications that require high-precision micro-spraying