Absolute Markets Insights has announced the addition of new statistical data titled as, Digital Farming Market. It is scrutinized with various aspects of the existing industries such as types, size, application, and end-users. The internal and external factors which are responsible for driving or restraining the growth of the industries have been covered to know the upstream and downstream of the businesses. The turning point of the industries has been presented by giving effective approaches to discover global customers massively. Different models for the evaluation of the risks and challenges are listed, which helps to find the desired solutions for improving the performance of the industries.
The major key pillars for global Digital Farming market are listed below: [x]cube LABS, Accenture, AGCO Corporation, BASF Digital Farming GmbH, Bayer AG, Capgemini Service SAS, cloudeo AG, CropIn Technology Solutions Private Limited, Digiagri, DunavNET, FarmFacts GmbH, Farms2Fork Technologies (cultYvate), Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Monsanto International SARL, Orbia (NETAFIM), Syngenta, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Telit, and Yara International ASA
Click to view the full report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Digital-Farming-Market--2020---2028-745
The global digital farming market was valued at US$ 6.12 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% over the forecast period. The concept of improving various processes in the farming sector has been from the demand for increasing the productivity of the sector. The efforts undertaken from farmers in doing the same gave ranged from utilizing improved seeds and fertilizers for their produce to integrating various irrigation patterns for better yield. In addition to this, the growing prevalence of technological tools and their applications across various industry verticals have led to a steady adoption pattern in agriculture.
The advent of COVID-19 had led to a stressful condition in the agriculture sector owing to limitations in supply chain operations for the end products. The ensuing conditions have led agriculture stakeholders to focus more on monitoring their overall operational pipeline and integrate effective solutions that would help them during such instances. Digital farming solutions are expected to be a major part of this process and lead to a sustainable supply chain for the agriculture sector in the near future.
Points Covered in the Report:
- The topics that are discussed within the report such as key players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- It refers to the full profile of the company and its capacity, production, price, revenue, value, gross, gross profit, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption.
- Their growth, imports, exports, supplies, future strategies and technological developments are also included in the report. The growing factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the various end users of the market are described in detail.
- Data and information can be aggregated by market participants, regions, types, applications, etc. and individual studies according to specific requirements.
- The report covers the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Digital Farming Market Segmentation:
- Cloud Based
- On Premise
- Consulting Services
- Installation and Monitoring Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Farming Strategy
- Farm Monitoring
- Soil Analysis
- Farm Management
- Weather Management
- Supply Chain Management
By End Users
- Individual Farmers
- Organizational Farmers
- Educational Institutions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-740-024-2424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna