Good manufacturing process is a concept that ensues the products are regularly produced and controlled according to the internationally accepted standards.GMP Certification in Philippines is designed and developed in such a way that it causes minimum risk to the consumer.GMP constitutes the license to operate in pharmaceutical , food , fodder manufacturing, and is accepted globally.However, rules and regulations change from country to country frequently. Therefore, having fully trained experts at hand to insist with the implementation of these rules and guidelines is very important.
Basic guidelines and key points of GMP
- The production distribution and storage of the medicine,food ,fodder should minimize any risk to their quality.
- Manufacturing units must maintain a clean and hygienic manufacturing section, including laboratories and warehouse.
- Manufacturing facility design,layout , operating techniques and environmental conditions must be controlled to prevent cross contamination of drug products,food,fodder and to prevent cross contamination from labelled or unlabelled material or products.
- Manufacturing methods must be perfectly defined, validated and monitored to ensure accuracy and compliance with specifications and legal requirements. Any changes to the manufacturing process are assessed from a consumer safety and product quality perspective, and any approved variation that may affect the quality of the medicine are qualified or validated as per the requirement.
- Instructions and manufacturing procedures methodologies must be written and documented in an unambiguous and easy to understand language
- GMP Registration in iraq requires workers and machine operators should be trained to carry out the manufacturing and control of products according to documented and approved guidelines.
- Documentation should be made during production and quality control, demonstrating that all the actions required by the defined procedures and guidelines are executed as per the good manufacturing process, and that the specified quality control attributes of the goods have been met. Irregularities are investigated and recorded.
- The manufacturing process must remain in a state of precise control throughout the product lifecycle and necessary changes are done.
- Feedbacks about marketed goods should be noted , the reason for quality defects and imperfections investigated, and required actions are taken with respect to the imperfect products and to prevent further irregularities.
Poor quality medicines and food products can be harmful for both patients and governments from a health and a price perspective. If corporations cannot produce appropriate quality products due to GMP issues there is a high chance of medicine and food shortage, which affects patients and consumers who cannot get their prescribed medication and food items when they require it.
GMP can help increase pharmaceutical export opportunities. Lot of countries globally only accept the import and sale of drugs that have been manufactured and stored according to internationally recognised GMP standards.
If you’re looking for GMP Audit in Qatar You can write to us at [email protected] or visit our official website as we are ISO Certification Consultant Companies in Qatar.Cert Value and provide your contact details so that one of our certification experts shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide the best available service in the market.