Marketing dashboards provides real time data which enables the organization to adjust the strategies and tactics accordingly. It enables users to implement informed decision on regular basis. Additionally, the marketing dashboards has improved the marketing efforts and provided a positive impact on the revenue cycle of organizations. The marketing dashboard increases collaboration among the employees by facilitating company-wide communication which enables alignment of marketing and sales goals. The organization are focused on improving performance by tracking the success of their marketing efforts and consequently upgrading their strategies. For instance, ecommerce marketing dashboards provides a central location to view important data, such as web traffic, sales, and social media metrics amongst other crucial insights. It displays metrics and KPIs marketers dealing on ecommerce website that is needed to track on continuous basis. Thus, it proves beneficial in contributing towards company’s day-to-day activities, budget, and decision making process. The growing need among organizations to improve and upgrade their decision making process so as to optimize operational performance is primarily driving the growth of the U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market.
The integration of advanced technologies in the marketing dashboards, such as artificial intelligence, big data and smart dashboards is expected to provide opportunity to the U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market players in the upcoming years. Predictive analytics in marketing dashboards aids in analyzing customer’s behavior pattern, and accordingly define strategies to address their needs on real-time basis. This enables organizations to economically direct resources and strategically devise future course of action. The high adoption of predictive analytics by various organizations in order to achieve predetermined goals is influencing the growth of U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market. For instance, Tableau Software has developed marketing dashboards, which is equipped with technologies, such as fast analytics, big data, and smart dashboards. The platform features multiple data visualizations, which allows the user to obtain accurate insights and aid in efficient decision-making. Thus, the growing prevalence and adoption of newer technologies is increasing the investment in developing technologically advanced marketing dashboards, which is anticipated to propel the growth of U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market over the forecast period.
In terms of revenue, the U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market stood at US$ 1130.40 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 3209.5 Mn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period. The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market. The marketing dashboard market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and U.S. and Canada presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes across U.S and Canada.
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market is expected to reach US$ 3209.5 Million by 2027 owing to growing need for improving operational efficiency among organizations.
- On the basis of deployment, cloud based deployment is expected to register highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- On the basis of organization size, large enterprises is expected to holds the largest market share in U.S. and Canada marketing dashboard market during forecast period. The high adoption of marketing dashboards by large scale organization in order to keep track and upgrade daily activities periodically is contributing towards the growth of market.
- Based on application, retail & e-commerce is projected to hold substantial market share over the forecast period. The high adoption of marketing dashboards by e-commerce & retail sectors in order to track cost per lead, web traffic sources, return on marketing investment (ROI), sales by contact method, and goal completion rate amongst other crucial aspects is impacting the growth of this segment. However, IT and telecommunication is expected to register highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Some of the players operating in the marketing dashboard market include Microsoft, Oracle, and Tableau Software, Dundas Data Visualization, Inc., Klipfolio Inc., Sisense Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Cyfe, Inc., Domo, Inc., amongst others.
U.S. and Canada Marketing Dashboard Market
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
By License Type
By Industry Vertical
- Retail & E-commerce
- IT and Telecommunication
- Transportation and Logistics
- Travel and Hospitality
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- Rest of Canada