Inventions have helped us to improve the way we live, consume, build, and thrive. Technology has helped bring revolution in all the arena spanning our lives. This holds true in case of construction materials as well. There were days when construction was done using just soil or clay without any binding material. And when we look around today, we see the shimmering glass offices and marble-stoned buildings.
Humans kept experimenting to bring out the best of natural resources available at hand and create substances that are better in quality and last longer than their natural substitutes. One such material is Poly Vinyl Chloride, widely known as PVC. It is highly preferred these days due to it is lightweight, strength, durability and most of all, water-resistant characteristics.
The PVC cabinet board manufacturing companies provide it for all types of construction applications be it indoor or outdoor owing to its high usability. It has been a good replacement for wood which tends to have all weather effects and is likely to corrode in a few years.
Below are the advantages of using PVC foam boards:
PVC Foam Board Advantages
1. Water Resistance: PVC foam boards have solid resistance to water due to its composition. When it comes in contact with water, it does not swell or lose its composition. This makes is fit for all types of weather.
2. Corrosion Resistance: When brought in contact with chemicals, PVC doesn’t react. This keeps its state intact and saves it from any kind of deformation.
3. Fire Resistance: PVC foam boards can be used anywhere as they are fire resistant. There is no effect of acid, heat or light on it.
4. High Strength & Durability: Due to the structure of its component molecules, PVC foam boards are highly strong which ensures that they don’t undergo any deformation. The boards can survive for as long as 4 decades without any damage.
5. Easily shaped and painted: PVC can be given any shape to suit your requirements. It can be cut for the furniture of your house or can be made into wall panels for exterior use. Also, it can be painted with any type of paint which lasts for years and gives the look and feel as if it is new!
6. Pocket-friendly: They are a good substitute for wood or aluminium and they come in a variety of price range. They don’t require any extra maintenance and stay in the same state for quite a long time. No special equipment is required to cut or drill them and this makes them pocket-friendly to use.
If you are interested in UV print pvc board, welcome to your come and purchase!