Global Industrial Gases Market was valued US$ 79.73 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 128.45 Bn by 2027, at a CAGR of around 6.14 % during a forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
Global Industrial Gases Market Dynamics
Consumers are becoming more health-conscious and are preferring safe and fresh food with fewer additives, which is increasing the demand for industrial gases that can be used in place of the chemical ingredients. Thus, on account of the growth in food & beverage industry, the market for the industrial gases is expanding. Also, Growing demand for high-grade industrial gases in healthcare is also a significant driver for the market. Thus, the wide applications of industrial gases in healthcare sector is boosting the market for industrial gases.
The stringent laws and regulations related to the manufacturing, storage, and distribution of industrial gases tend to decline the profit margin for the companies. And also the cost involved in the storage of industrial gases is very high. So, these factors can be a possible obstacle to the growth of the market.
Global Industrial Gases Segment Analysis
According to gas type, oxygen is one of the largest used gas across various industries including steel, chemical, paper and pulp, and other industries. In the recent years, oxygen has discovered increasing application in treating sewage and effluent from several industries.
Leading market players have adopted strategies such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, investments, and partnerships & expansions to ensure their growth in the market.
Global Industrial Gases Market Regional insights
Globally, Asia Pacific is the largest regional market for industrial gases because of growth of several associated end-user industries in this region. Asia Pacific, apart from being the largest market, is anticipated to be the fastest growing regional market for industrial gases. In terms of demand, Asia Pacific was followed by North America and Europe. Though, these regional markets are expected to lose out some of their market share to the other developing markets such as Asia Pacific and Latin America.
The report presents in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into consideration the market shares of the prominent companies. It also offers information on unit shipments. These provide the key market contributors with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the industrial gases. The assessment comprises the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the trends, demands, drivers, challenges, and product analysis.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding global industrial gases market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and project the global market size. Further, the report also focuses on the competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, SWOT analysis.
Global Industrial Gases Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Industrial Gases Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Industrial Gases Market
• Global Industrial Gases Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Industrial Gases Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Industrial Gases Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Industrial Gases Market are also profiled.
Scope of Global Industrial Gases Market
Global Industrial Gases Market, By Gas Type
• Carbon Dioxide
Global Industrial Gases Market, By Function
Global Industrial Gases Market, By Transportation Mode
• Cylinder & packaged gas distribution
• Merchant liquid distribution
• Tonnage distribution Generation
Global Industrial Gases Market, By End-use Sector
• Metal manufacturing & fabrication
• Food & Beverage
• Others (mining, construction and power)
Global Industrial Gases Market, By Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Global Industrial Gases Market Key Players
• Praxair Inc. (U.S.)
• Airgas, Inc. (U.S.)
• Air Liquide S.A. (France)
• Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (U.S.)
• Iwatani Corporation (Japan)
• Messer Group (Germany)
• The Linde Group (U.S.)
• Southern Industrial Gas SDN. BHD. (Malaysia)
• nexAir LLC. (U.S.)
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
• Sig Gases Berhad
• BASF SE
• Yingde Gases Group Company Limited
• Yateem Oxygen
• Buzwair Industrial Gases Factory
• Dubai Industrial Gases
• Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd.
• Bristol Gases – Concorde Corodex Gr
• SICGIL INDIA LIMITED
• Gulf Cryo
For More Information Visit @:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-industrial-gases-market/30958/
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.