A new concept has been introduced in the Company’s Act 2013, about the OPC Registration Consultants in Bangalore In a Private Company, at least 2 Directors and 2 Members are required though in a Public Company, at least 3 Directors and at least 7 individuals. A solitary individual couldn't fuse a Company already. One Person Company (OPC) is an organization fused by a solitary individual. Before the implementation of the Companies Act, 2013, a solitary individual couldn't set up an organization. On the off chance that an individual needed to build up his business, he/she could select just for sole ownership as there must be at least two chiefs and two individuals to set up an organization. According to Section 2(62) of the Company's Act 2013, an organization can be shaped with only 1 Director and 1 part. It is a type of organization where the consistency prerequisites are lesser than that of a privately owned business. “OPC registration service provider in Bangalore” The Companies Act, 2013 gives that an individual can shape an organization with one single part and one chief. The chief and part can be a similar individual. Accordingly, one individual organization implies one person who might be an occupant or NRI can fuse his/her business that has the highlights of an organization and the advantages of sole ownership.
Document to be submitted for OPC Registration:
- ID Proof (PAN Card)
- Visa size photo of the proprietor
- Duplicate of Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License of the proprietor
- Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill
- Report expressing the full location of the property, where the organization will be enlisted, like Electricity Bill/Property Tax Bill/Telephone Bill, and so forth
- Power Bill and Rent Agreement of premises
- Duplicate of Rent arrangement (If leased property)
- Landowner NOC (If leased property)
Qualification Criteria for Registration of One Person Company OPC in India
The accompanying focuses are the public authority ordered qualification models for enlisting your endeavor as an OPC Registration Consultants services in Bangalore:
- Just an individual who is a resident of India and an occupant of India can be the sole investor of OPC. The inhabitant in India alludes to an individual who had lived in India for a period of at the very least 182 days in the first year
- Lawful substances like private/public restricted organizations or LLP are not permitted to join an OPC as an investor.
- The advertiser should assign a candidate during the fuse of the OPC.
- The Nominee can be a 'Chosen one' in only one OPC.
- The greatest Paid-Up capital of an OPC is Rupees Fifty lakhs. An OPC isn't permitted to have a minor as its part.
- On the off chance that an OPC has accomplished a turnover of over Rs 2 crores or has a settled-up capital of more than Rs 50 lakhs, it must be changed over into a private or public Company inside a half year.
- The OPC can have one investor and one Nominee
- The OPC can have more than one Director. Another idea has been presented in the Company's Act 2013, about the One Person Company (OPC). In a Private Company, at least 2 Directors and 2 Members are required though in a Public Company, at least 3 Directors and at least 7 individuals. A solitary individual couldn't fuse a Company already.
How to get one person company registration in Bangalore?
Are you looking to get OPC Service provider in Bangalore then Consultry will help you on this, we are here to help you, feel free to send your inquiry to [email protected] or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/