PVC cabinet board and PP board are both sheets, both of which are chemical polymers. PP is polypropylene and PVC is polyvinyl chloride. What about PP? The editor summarizes the following five differences for your understanding.
1. Color difference: The material cannot be transparent. Common colors include primary colors (natural color of PP material), beige gray, porcelain white, etc. PVC has rich colors, such as dark gray, light gray, beige, ivory, and transparent.
2. Weight difference: Compared with PVC board, PP board has lower density and higher density of PVC, so PVC is heavier.
The density of domestic PP board is generally: 0.92 PVC density, 1.58-1.6 transparent PVC density: 1.4.
3. Acid and alkali resistance: It has better acid and alkali resistance than PP board, but the texture is brittle and hard, resistant to ultraviolet radiation, can withstand climate changes for a long time, is not flammable, and is slightly toxic. However, the PP board is not resistant to ultraviolet rays and will change color when exposed to the sun for a long time.
4. Temperature difference: The temperature range of domestic PP is about 0-80 degrees Celsius, PVC is 0-60 degrees Celsius, and CPVC is -40-95 degrees Celsius.
5. Scope of application: PVC board is mainly used for acid and alkali resistant equipment, environmental protection equipment, waste water and exhaust gas discharge equipment, washing towers, clean rooms, semiconductor plants and related industrial equipment. Among them, PP thick boards are widely used for hot stamping boards and mattresses. Board and so on.
PVC board is made of PVC as raw material, with a honeycomb mesh structure in cross section. PVC is mainly used in many industries such as building materials, packaging, and medicine. Such as construction, electroplating equipment, acid and alkali resistant equipment, industrial sewage equipment, chemical industry, etc. According to its hardness, PVC can be divided into soft PVC and rigid PVC. According to the production process, it is divided into PVC skin foam board and PVC-free foam board.
We have UV print pvc board for sale and welcome to your come and purchase!