WhatsApp is a well-known instant messaging platform owned and controlled by Facebook. Users can share multimedia content, do voice calls and video calls for free. More than 2 billion users utilize WhatsApp every month.
Some of the latest news related to the Whatsapp global phenomenon is
- The platform will soon allow users to easily modify the colours of the interface.
- WhatsApp is planning to increase the playback speed of audios by 1.5X or 2X.
- WhatsApp can be utilized to send or receive funds through peer-to-peer payments in Brazil. Money can also be transferred through seamless integration with the payment systems of Mastercard and Visa.
- The other plans for 2021 include integration with Instagram Reels for the users to watch short videos from WhatsApp itself, a Read later feature, the easy joining of missed group calls, and having a last seen option for a selected group of friends.
Entrepreneurs looking to shake up the Instant Messaging market by involving in WhatsApp like app development will have to possess good knowledge of tech trends, strategies of competitors, and have adequate funds in place.
An economically and technically viable option is to acquire a customized WhatsApp clone. It is a ready-made instant messaging solution built with cutting-edge technology. It can accommodate millions of users at a time.
The attractive features of the WhatsApp clone script are
- A group chat option - As many as 256 members can be added to a WhatsApp group to ensure seamless communication.
- Audio calls - Voice calls can be done by users with others freely by connecting to the Internet (WiFi or mobile data).
- Video calls - The quality of communication is enhanced through cost-free and unlimited video calls.
- Cloud backup - Users can periodically back up all their chats through integration with the leading cloud platforms like Google Drive and OneDrive.
- A blocking mechanism - Users can block abusive, violent, homophobic, and racist content generated by other users. This helps to ensure a safe online chatting experience. Once the “Block” option has been enabled, the users cannot message or do voice/video calls with the blocked user.
- WhatsApp Status - Users can share their photos and videos by posting them on the “Status” bar which is visible to all their contacts throughout the world.
- A Dark mode option - The user interface turns from white to black if the user utilizes the Dark mode option. This enables the comfortable reading of messages at night and also reduces the battery consumption of their devices.
- End-to-end encryption - Top-notch security standards are followed as end-to-end encryption is implemented for all the messages and media files that users share on the WhatsApp clone script.
- Live sharing of location - Users can share their real-time location with their friends and family members.
- Forward messaging - To prevent the spread of fake news and rumors on the WhatsApp clone, messages that are frequently shared will be displayed as “Forwarded many times”. This helps the users to exercise adequate caution before sending it to other users.
- WhatsApp for Business - It helps enterprises to boost their business prospects. Firms can utilize “WhatsApp for Business” for sharing instant notifications to their customers, send quick replies via an AI-powered chatbot, and also integrate it with the CRM tools of Salesforce.
- WhatsApp Pay - It is an in-app payment option on the WhatsApp like app. Users can sync their bank account and transfer funds to other people quickly for free.
Despite heavy competition in the instant messaging industry from the likes of Telegram, Signal, LINE, Viber, and WeChat, WhatsApp continues to have a stronghold in the market with its ever-increasing user base. It is constantly reinventing itself by adding new features and functionalities. Become a big force in the digital world soon by kickstarting WhatsApp clone development now.