The maintenance method of durable tarpaulin is as follows:
- After cleaning the tarp, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the sun or bake in a high temperature place to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
- When cleaning, the force should be gentle and even. Do not brush hard to avoid short lines or brush off the patterns and decorative parts of the shoe body.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects to prevent scratches.
- For the white tarpaulin, do not contact with items that are difficult to clean such as carbon ink. After cleaning the canvas of this color, apply toothpaste or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, and then let it dry to prevent discoloration. Or find two pieces of clean white paper and cover them, dry them and tear them off. It can also prevent discoloration.
- The tarpaulin should be repaired in time if there are minor defects such as broken or dropped wires, or loose decorative parts. To extend its service life. Generally, canvas is divided into two categories, one is coarse canvas and the other is fine canvas. Coarse canvas is also called tarp, tarp cloth. Because this type of canvas woven fabric is strong, strong, resistant to folding, and has good waterproof performance. It is often used by us for transportation and covering of open-air warehouses.
Haining Taiwei New Material Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in wholesale tarpaulin, and we are happy to discuss your requirements for tarpaulins. We can produce products with different functions, different colors, and different thicknesses according to user needs.