Electric Bike Manufacturer introduces "six attentions" when purchasing electric vehicle batteries:
1. Check whether the electric vehicle battery product signs are complete, including the name of the manufacturer, product model or specification, date of manufacture, trademark, polarity symbol, environmental protection mark, etc.; check whether the internal and external signs are consistent, especially whether the product body has a striking mark. Because the quality inspection department is based on product identity when testing.
2. Pay attention to whether there are deformation, cracks, and scratches on the appearance of the electric vehicle battery, and whether the mark is clear.
3. Pay attention to the rated capacity of electric vehicle battery products. The larger the rated capacity of the battery, the longer the battery discharge time. It is best not to buy a battery without a rated label.
4. Choose an intelligent charger with an automatic control that is matched with the battery, because it can automatically adjust the charging size and time, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of the battery; choose a power battery, because the power battery discharges more than the starting battery unit High volume and longer service life.
5. Pay attention to battery pollution. It is best to buy and use low-polluting cadmium-free batteries to prevent harmful substances from harming the body; it is recommended to hand over the used batteries to a designated recycling station instead of discarding them casually to avoid pollution to the environment and food.
6. Pay attention to the product quality inspection information released by relevant departments regularly or irregularly, and understand the knowledge of battery purchase, use, and maintenance.
Through the above introduction, Electric Motorbike With Brushless Motor Manufacturer hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.