Hotel Furniture Manufacturer introduces the knowledge of mattress maintenance
1. Remove the plastic wrap film, and the newly purchased mattress will usually be covered with a wrapper film to ensure that it is not contaminated during transportation. Many consumers think that tearing off the packaging film can easily stain the mattress. In fact, the mattress is covered with packaging film but not air-permeable, which is more prone to dampness, mildew, and even smelly.
2. You can't just spread thin sheets or sleep directly on the mattress, at least place a mattress protective cover or a thin pad, in order to reduce the direct contact between the mattress fabric and the human body, thereby reducing pollution.
3. Dust removal and cleaning, mattress maintenance also requires regular dust removal and cleaning of the mattress. Due to the material problem of the mattress, the dust removal of the mattress cannot be cleaned with liquid or other cleaning agents or chemical cleaning materials, but a vacuum cleaner is needed to clean it.
4. Dry the mattress frequently. When the weather is good, dry the mattress more often to effectively reduce internal pollution.
5. Turn over regularly. The newly purchased mattress will be turned over every two to three months in the first year. The sequence includes the front and back sides, the left and right sides, and the four sides, so that the springs of the mattress can be evenly stressed and prolong the service life. After the second year, the frequency can be slightly reduced, and it can be reversed once every six months. Turning over the mattress regularly can allow the parts that have been in contact with the body for a long time to get adequate rest and reduce pollution.
6. The mattress should be cleaned regularly with a high-pressure vacuum cleaner to remove the internal pollutants of the mattress to the greatest extent and greatly extend the best service life of the mattress. The use of liquid cleaning products will damage the mattress and cause the metal inside the mattress to be stained with liquid and rust. This will not only reduce the service life, but also have an adverse effect on human health.
7. Auxiliary items to maintain the mattress requires us to pay attention to maintenance in the daily use process. The bed sheets can extend the life of the mattress, reduce the abrasion of the mattress, and are also easy to remove and wash, so it is also easy to clean the mattress. When using bed sheets and other auxiliary items, you need to wash and change frequently to keep the surface clean.
6. Drying treatment, the climate in our country is changeable, especially in the southern area, the mattresses that are prone to moisture need to be ventilated and dried during long-term use to keep the mattresses dry and fresh in a humid environment.