Injection molds are tools used in the production of plastic products. It is composed of several component parts, and there is a molding cavity in this combination. Plastic injection molds are suitable for raw materials and auxiliary materials industries and their processing. Several major application industries such as testing equipment, machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, home appliances, electronic communications, and building materials are also suitable for a wide range of applications.
Maintenance method of plastic injection mold:
- When processing, we should equip each mold with a resume card to record and count its use, care (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage, etc., based on which we can quickly and easily find out which parts and components have been The size of the damage and the degree of wear are used to provide information sources for finding and solving problems, as well as the molding process parameters of the mold and the materials used in the product, so as to shorten the trial run time of the mold and improve the production efficiency.
- The processing enterprise should test the various properties of the mold under the normal operation of the injection molding machine and the mold, and then measure the size of the molded plastic part, and use this information to determine the current state of the mold, such as finding out Damage to the cavity, core, cooling system, and parting surface. In this way, based on the information provided by the plastic parts, we can more quickly determine the damage state of the mold and repair measures.
- It is necessary to track several important parts of the mold in time.
- Pay attention to the surface maintenance of the mold. If the maintenance is not proper, it may directly affect the surface quality of the product and prevent corrosion. Therefore, it is particularly important to choose a suitable and professional anti-rust oil.
Features of plastic mold:
- Good machinability: reduced surface roughness, prolonged the service life of cutting tools, and improved cutting performance.
- Sufficient surface hardness and wear resistance: The heat-treated mold has sufficient surface hardness and rigidity, which can greatly extend the service life of the mold.
- Good polishing performance: less material impurities, fine and uniform structure, and no fiber directionality.
- Good thermal stability: The dimensional accuracy and surface roughness of the mold can meet the requirements.
For more details, please contact:Injection Mould Manufacturers